FuturoCoin OU Lootsa 5 11415 Tallin Estonia Registry code 14540332
- Data Controller means: FuturoCoin OU Lootsa 5 11415Tallin Estonia Registry code 14540332
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal data – information on the identified or identifiable natural person
- Processing – operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- User – every natural person visiting a Service or using one or several services or functionalities described in the Policy.
- Service – a website at the following address: https://futurocoin.com/
We hereby inform that personal data of all Users using our Service, including the data on the IP address and other information collected by cookies is processed to meet the following objectives:
- In order to perform an agreement or to undertake actions as required by the data subject, prior to execution of an agreement, Your personal data will be performed pursuant to Article 6(1b)
- In case of personal data processing other than set forth in para. above, personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1f) of the GDPR so as in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller and, if the User gives their permission for such processing. The underlying legal basis for such personal data processing shall be Article 6(1a) of the GDPR. In such case, please place the following clause: “I hereby express my consent for processing my personal data in consisting of a name, surname, e-mail address by the Controller i.e. FuturoCoin OU to perform e-mail correspondence relative to sending this message, including provision of a reply by the controller”, in the sent e-mail, and in case of using contact form, tick the relevant consent.
- In case of personal data processing in order to send the Controller’s marketing information about available services and products using the newsletter available on the Controller’s website at the following address: https://futurocoin.com/, the personal data will the processed if a User gives his/her consent to do so, and then, the underlying legal basis will be Article 6(1a) of the GDPR. Please tick a relevant consent under the form in such a case.
- In case of personal data processing as a result of setting up an account by the User on the Controller’s website at the following address: https://futurocoin.com/, personal data will be processed in order to execute agreements with the Controller, handling these agreements and orders and to make financial settlements (Article 6(1b) of the General Data Protection Regulation) as well as sending marketing information by the Controller (Article 6(1f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- The cookie files (so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular small text files that are stored in the Service User’s end device and are designed for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of a website from which they come, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number. It is a User who decides whether they want to save cookie files on his/her computer.
- Within the Service, there are two main types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the log-out time, exit from the website or switch off of the software (web-based browser). “Persistent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for a definite period of time set forth in the parameters in the cookie files or until the moment when they are deleted by a User.
1.1 Via an electronic mail of the Data Controller at the address provided in the Service as well as via a contact form on the Controller’s website: https://futurocoin.com/ in order to read the Controller’s proposal, to receive a proposal or the information on the Controller’s services.
1.2 Via a job application form
Pursuant to the Act of 16 July 2005 – Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended [Ustawa z dnia 16 lipca 2004 r. Prawo telekomunikacyjne (Dz. U. nr 171, poz. 1800 z późn. zm.]), every User has a right to decide on the scope of access of cookies to his/her computer by modification of browser’s settings.
- Change in cookies handling settings in particular browsers is described on the websites of software manufacturers:
- The Data Controller may contact users via electronic mail and/or by phone on the issues related to the provided inquiries.
- In case when personal data is processed upon a consent, a User shall be entitled to withdraw such a consent at any time. In order to withdraw a consent, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Simultaneously, we would like to indicate that withdrawal of a consent does not affect legal compliance of the processing performed pursuant to the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Personal data is provided voluntarily, but in some cases it is necessary in order to be able to satisfy the User’s expectations on e-mail correspondence via the e-mail address provided in our Service.
- We would like to inform you that we do not perform automated decision-making, including the ones based on profiling.
- The Controller and Controller’s representatives authorized by him/her to personal data processing shall be personal data recipients.
- Personal data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
- A time period of storing personal data depends on the objective and the underlying legal basis of its processing:
- In case it is found that personal data processing violates the provisions of the GDRP, a User shall be entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Information clause – pursuant to the GDPR provisions, a User shall be entitled to an access right to his/her personal data, a right to rectify them and to delete his/her personal data in cases indicated in the provisions of Article 17 of the GDPR. In cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDRP, a User shall be entitled to restricting processing his/her personal data. A User shall also be entitled to a right to file an objection to personal data processing. In cases when processing is done pursuant to a consent or an agreement, there is a right to transfer his/her personal data.
- Personal data of the Users shall be processed pursuant to the content of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1.1 Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
1.2 Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
1.3 Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
NOTE: Cookies are not used in order to identify the users’ identity.
8.1 In the area of processing data for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller i.e. direct marketing pursuant to Article 6(1f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, Your personal data will be processed until the time objection is filed by a User against processing personal data pertaining to a User for the purposes of such marketing,
8.2 In case of processing data in order to provide service via electronic means pursuant to Article 6(1b) of the GDPR, the data will be stored until expiry of potential claims under a warranty or a statutory warranty, but no less than 5 years from the beginning of a year following the financial year in which operations, transactions and proceedings were ultimately finalized.
8.3 In the area of personal data processing in order to send commercial information – until a moment a User withdraws his/her consent for data processing.